In numerous research and pilot projects, the ibk explores new models of arts education and participation.
Here you find an overview about our projects:
Completed Projects (from 2000):
- Inklu:City. Inclusion and diversity in urban spaces (2014-2016)
- Long Live Arts. Cultural Participation by Older People in Europe (2014-2016)
- Auf Flügeln der Musik (On the Wings of Music) – Concert Programmes for People with Dementia (2012-1013)
- Mix@ges – Intergenerational Bonding via Creative New Media (Gundtvig Multilateral Project, funded by the European Union within the Lifelong Learning Programme, 2011-2013)
- The Arts meet Dementia – An International Inventory of Art Projects Dealing with Dementia (2010-2012)
- Culturemap – Mapping and evaluating existing platforms within the cultural sector aimed at stimulating debate and cross-border exchange of matters concerning European culture (2009-2010)
- InCreaSe – Intercultural Creativity for Seniors. A Travelling European Training Academy (Grundtvig Learning Partnership within the EU-Programme for Lifelong Learning, 2008-2010)
- Polyphony – Voices of the Cultural Diversity. A Project on the Cultural Participation of Older Migrants in the Ruhr Area (2007-2010).
- Cultural Education in the Third and Fourth Age (2007-2008)
- age-culture.net – European Network for Ageing and Culture (2005-2008)
- mehrkultur55plus – Opening the Cultural Industry für Seniors (2004-2007)
- ARTS.MEDIA.EDUCATION (1999-2003)
- Culture and Work (1999-2002)